Hi all, how are you? I wish you all have a good day. Today, I want to share how to make Maison Martin Margiela X H&M faceless watch bracelet. I know, I didn't put it on my sneak peek post. Cause this idea cames after that, and I am so excited to do it first as long as almost every blogger posting about his collaboration with H&M. It's very easy. But I really respect and adore Maison Martin Margiela for his idea, cause I know idea is more than anything. So, how is the tutorial for this D.I.Y ? here we go
- You need unused watch (or the cheaper one), glue, very thin stick, and black ribbon (for another D.I.Y)
- Open the watch case with the thin stick, and you can see the inner part of the watch.
- Take all out the inner part of the watch include the bezel, and be careful when you take the crow, cause you can wreck the shape of the crown. After that, break the stick the crown.
- Take the crown, and use glue to make it stick on the case.
- And finish for the first DIY. I know the strap of my first pic is different with the pic below, cause I change the strap. hehe. so, my advice is find the right watch case and the right strap.
- FOR EXTRA DIY, use thin stick to take the spring bar from the lug end and take all the strap.
- Put in again the spring bar to the lug end.
- Put the black ribbon to the spring bar and you will get MMM bangle with watch frame, advice for this DIY, find the big watch frame (min. 2.5 inch or it enough space for your hand).
P.S : if you need help for this DIY, don't hesitate to contact me by email "email@example.com"