April 5, 2012

FEATURED


Its really an honored for me to get featured on your web and facebook. Happy to work with you guys.Thank you so much for the chance and trust.
1. My first featured on IFB, Link à la Mode.
2. My first featured, from LODINATT South Korean Bag brand company. for two level canvas bag
3. DIY Featured "Headbands", from Maria Flicka, Thanks to her cause recommend me . It's mean a lot for me.


Its some lovely awards from my great friends and featured. And its really mean a lot for me.

Its really an honored for me to received this awards. Thank you so much guys. :)
1. Its my first award, versatile blogger award from my dear friend Berry Dew.
2. Sunshine blog award from my dear friend Marcela GMD
3. My second versatile blogger award from my dear friend Anchor and Helm


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!

Web Analytics