May 7, 2012

PROGRESS


Here my DIY progress in my weekend. I was out of supply, so I asked my sis to get back to the store in the next day to bought my supply. Cause I'm sick. And this DIY is the first of my DIY whiich is really take time and makes me tired. but still fun, will continue it later. like you can see. I choose white, blue, red, and black. its better color for me, as long as I can't found brown. So, how was your holiday? and what did you do guys? did you have fun? i hope you have a great weekend. ^_^

10 comments:

  1. Hi darling! I really love this DIY, is ver useful, thanks a lot for sahre it with us! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Looks like a lot of work though, but it's worth it, because it already looks beautiful! Hope you feel better soon! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon. I am anxious to sea your DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see how this will come out!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!
    Love your DIY's!
    I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting and go for it :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! I've been stocking up on DIY ideas for this summer too :)

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing DIY!!! I'll try it but not sure can accomplish it!

    xoxo

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog!! Follow you now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!

Web Analytics