April 21, 2012

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


Well, this day really really makes me happy a lot.Do you know why? Cause today, I opened my blog and like usual I see the traffic, after that I read blogger post update on my reading list and I see my dear friend Berry Dew update her post and I opened her blog and some other blogger. And I read her new post, and its about versatile blogger award. I keep reading and I got to the part of her nominate. After that I only can open my mouth omg, she nominated me as one of versatile blogger award? omg, I read again. Is that true? omg, I really speechless when I see my blog URL. and of course I'm very very happy for it. Its really means a lot for me. I'm new in here and one of my dear friend give a nominate. OMG!! I only can say thank you thank you so much for it. I wish it can make me a better blogger. Will try my best. and now, I want to give new nomination.


1. Nominate 11 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (like Berry Dew I changed the rules a bit maybe some of them not new, but they are special for me)

1. http://berry-dew.blogspot.com/  by  Berry Dew sorry I nominated you back cause you are special for me ;)
5. http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/ by Francesca Romana Capizzi
6. http://www.zagufashion.com/ by Valentina Coco
8. http://www.cosamimetto.net/ by Fabrizia
10. http://aunusualstyle.blogspot.com/ by Elsa Gervasi
11. http://www.agasuitcase.com/ by Agnieszka Guerrero Olesinska

2. Let them know you nominated them

3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • I'm an engineering student
  • I love tea so much
  • I hate snake even I see on TV
  • I love shoes and bag
  • I'm the eldest kids of my parents
  • I don't like when my sis borrow my clothes without tell me first :P
  • my favorite place is second hand store


4. Thank the person who awarded you
Once again i want to say thank you so much Berry Dew

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your sidebar :)






30 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you! I'm so honored!!! Thank you so much ♥♥♥♥

    Have a wonderful weekend :D

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey Kuti you are always welcome :) Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I'm honored! Kisses
    www.glamourchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... congrats for the award, Kuti! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, well deserved you have very gorgeous style choices!

    Be sure to drop by and comment to, at Our Beauty Philosophy - If you follow let me know, and I'll follow you right back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google , twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear for the nomination. It means a lot. You're too kind :) I really enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kuti! :D
    If you can get some time, please give a look on my blog, to see the award you gave me. It's on the right sidebar just below of "recent posts", with a message, and your blog's link!
    All awards are there, they're ordered by date! I can't post it, because they're a lot of them :P
    I hope you think it's ok :)

    Thank you soooo much for thinking of me<3

    Have a great week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi darling! Congratulation for this fantastic award and thanks a lot for nominated me! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats for your award!!!
    I follow you now!!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You deserve the award you have a nice blog. I found it because your name. My family name, before marriage was KUTI :)
    I have a blog to, nail art...maybe you like to look up for it. I would be happy to have you between my followers!
    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.com/

    I follow you by Bloglovin to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats for ur award dear!
    It's bcs u have awesome blog, i think so!

    Check out mine, ya. We can follow each other, if u want!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats for u award!
    It's bcs ur blog is so awesome and interesting!

    Btw, wanna follow each other sweetie?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! Congrats dear! Btw if u like lets follow each other

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    http://www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats for you dear:)
    visit and follow my blog if you love♥ i'll follow you back dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you with Bloglovin now!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulation on your award darling, anyway, you have such a lovely post and blog. would you mind to follow each other back? it would be nice to have new friends. :)
    let me know

    love,
    shintahawa
    http://lovevolve-project.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad I found your blog, it's full of inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats ♥
    followed your blog.mind to follow back

    ReplyDelete
  22. Suuuper cool the award! Congrats :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bravissima cara!
    proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your blog! Very inspirational. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!!

Web Analytics